Classes for Dawn to Dusk Enduro.
There are several classes available in each of our races, if you’re unsure which would suit your level of experience, here’s a quick guide:
• Sportsman: Novices and/or riders with very limited off-road riding or racing experience. Available in:
• Clubman: Riders who have a good off road riding/racing experience, who are currently racing or have competed in the past. Available in:
• Pro/Expert: Riders who currently compete regularly at local or national level, this is the highest level in Dawn to Dusk and includes sponsored riders and Pro’s. Available in:
• Veteran: Riders over 40 years of age as of 24/08/19, primarily aimed at those currently riding at Clubman level. Available in:
• Youth: For 10-16 year olds (as at 24/08/19) the class here is split into three age related categories
Senior – 14/15 years of age
Intermediate – 12/13 year of age
Junior for 10/11 year olds.
• Practice Track*
• (click here to book) PLEASE NOTE: The Practice Track is open to all classes including all youth.
Questions and clarification please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org